Why choose easy2playmusic?
In the first stages of exploring music, traditional ‘private lessons’ may not fit the bill. Our way is less intense, less ‘academic’, much less expensive and designed so that a whole family or a group (led by an adult) can have fun learning together.
- Inclusive social interaction is at the heart of what we do – from duet games to larger groups
- Best practice of historic music educators is central, but adapted for 21st century learners
- Maximisation of cross curricular learning, especially Literacy & Numeracy
- Minimal use of technical terms and jargon – just plain English
- Learn in tiny steps - ‘morsels’ of music & ‘snippets’ of sound
- Pictures, colours, shapes, movement – all these and more make for a rich and varied learning experience